कस्तो कस्तो भइरहेको छ मेरो शरीरमा भन्दै आफ्नो अंग चलाउदै इटहरीकी युवती.(भिडियो कल लिक)

7:29 AM

भिडियो सहित हेर्नुहोस !
Advertisement
Q: I've heard the advice that you need to learn how to get yourself off by masturbating. I've tried masturbating before, but I just can't figure out how to do it without a vibrator. Sure, some things feel good, but unless I use a toy, I can't reach orgasm with just my hand. It's just that nothing ever feels that amazing, and I give up. I feel like an idiot! Is something wrong with me? What should I do?

A: Please don't feel badly! No one ever gets taught how to masturbate, and there are plenty of women who feel just as clueless as you do. I've been asked this question by almost every female client I've ever had, and it's such a popular topic that I've even created an entire online course dedicated to teaching women how to masturbate.

I "prescribe" masturbation to most of my clients, so I've come up with specific instructions for learning how to masturbate. Let's go through the steps.
भिडियो सहित हेर्नुहोस !
Advertisement

Newer Post Older Post
News

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images